Saturday, June 23, 2012

There is no time to rest!


Whew! Yesterday was go, go, go and now today is slow, slow, slow. I guess that's the way it is. I am falling behind on my list of to do's for the summer and so I really got focused yesterday. Me, myself and I was able to drag the kiddos through wal-mart (which I have to say they did wonderful!), finished painting my rocking chair, setup several appointments for next week, laid out by the "pool" for an hour, made dinner, and read from Teaching with Intention. Not to mention I have been cleaning like a mad woman because Siddalee lost my keys. At the moment I thought it was harmless to let her play with them and now they are gone forever! I seriously have looked in every drawer, picked up every toy and it has officially been 24 hours of missing keys! Keep you posted on whether I ever find them :)

Well I was on a roll with working on my master's class so I better bet back to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment