Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer = Cooking

Most people think of grilling when they think of summer and I have to agree! However, my summer is a time for me to try all those recipes that I haven't had time to make. Today I tried some Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies, with life cereal in them.
They were delicious, of course I was craving cookies at the time! The life cereal seemed to add an airyness (if that's even a word). They are crispy (not crunchy) cookies, so if you're a soft cookie fan don't bother. I got the recipe from the side of a Kroger brand box of Life cereal and I have to say I may just have to cut that off of the box and keep it for future use.

Well we completed our 2nd day of swim lessons and the kids love it! It's been a great time to try some new things and really experience the water beyond sitting in a floaty. The instructors are HORRIBLE, but we are making the best of it. By the end of the 30 minutes the kids are tired and cold, but they love every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment