Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Leap Day on its Way!

Wow, here we are leap day.... February 29th and my babies are 10 months old! We have been preparing for their 1st birthday, which has been a lot of fun! I have made a cake stand, birthday pennant, and working on birthday outfits! We have decided not to pick a theme, but just use a fun color scheme. It's funny because we have a million ideas for future parties but just felt they were all much more fun for when the kids were older.
Brett has been pouring his life into the "ground breaking" project in the web world. He says he is finishing up as of tomorrow. Hopefully that is the case, because I have definitely got a good taste of what it would be like if I were a single mother.
I hope to post some pictures of my cake stand, but that will require some motivation. Today our counselor informed me we only have 10 Mondays left in the school year, woohoo! I can't wait for summer, in the meantime I am looking forward to our trip to Chicago in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment