Friday, May 25, 2012

Summer is here!

Well, after yesterday I was feeling a little unsuccessful after my first day home with the kiddos! It was hard to keep them busy and it was difficult working out a schedule. However, I have to say today was a 100 times better. We finally got a schedule down and I can only foresee a little bit of tweaking. But I have to also keep in mind with all the traveling and other activities we have these first few weeks it will be hard to keep with it. I am really looking forward to this summer with my two beautiful babies!
I am also trying to keep up with my 2 masters classes which are fun classes but boy do they have a lot of work to go with them! I also saw the email that the district sent out about the workshop I am teaching mid June. So I was also starting to think about how and what I want to do for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment