Thursday, June 14, 2012

What to do?

Well I about lost it yesterday! I had no idea what to do to keep my children busy... we have ran out of songs and are bored with our toys. So to Pinterest I went... I found LOTS of ideas but am still in Topeka and therefore stuck to limited resources. One of the ideas I found from Productive Parenting had a long, long, list of things to do depending on the age. So we stuck some pretzel bits (it had suggested cheerios which we didn't have) into a plastic bottle and boom they were entertained for 10 WHOLE minutes! Not only the challenge of getting to the snack but making all the crunching noises and seeing how well it bounces off a sister's head :)



Now on top of things to do I mentioned running out of songs, so I stumbled across a very cute song today! I sang along with this mommy and few times and then shared it with my kiddos. Max loves it and immediately tried sticking his tounge out too! Thank goodness for a new song... I will be on the lookout for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment