Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mommy got some sleep!

Last night the kiddos only woke up twice and they woke up at the same time. Mommy got 2 four hour chunks of sleep!! It was amazing!
We have been trying to get my milk production up and hopefully the things we are doing are helping and may be in relation to them sleeping better.
I have been getting more sleep lately which has boosted my mood, probably a good thing since our house is usually full of some kind of guests. We are hoping soon to be a little more self-sufficient and not need so much help here soon. Just ready to get our lives as normal as can be.
Max had a total blow out in his pants today... luckily grandma had volunteered that diaper and I was stuck feeding Siddalee. She ended up putting him in the bath tub it was so bad. Glad I got out of that one :) I love when his hair is freshly cleaned it tends to get fuzzy and spiky.. too cute!
Yesterday was my last iron infusion, so no more trips to the hospital!! I am also not taking pain medication anymore for the c-section, which is nice!
The only other good news I have is ... my sister got into pharmacy school at KU. I am so proud of her as she has worked very hard to get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment