Thursday, May 26, 2011

One Month!!

Well a little past one month... can't believe how fast the time flies! I feel like the days pass me by so quickly with getting very little "done." I love my two little bugs more than anything else, but man is two a lot of work.
At their checkup Max was up to 8 lbs. 14 oz. and Siddalee at 6 lbs. 5 oz. A friend just had a baby at 8 lbs. 15 oz... hard to believe that my kiddo doesn't even weigh as much as a newborn :) We have been getting out more and more. Last weekend we traveled to Manhattan and stayed with Brett's parents (our first overnight). Chelsey's graduation brought many friends and family together so we were able to show them off a little. We also headed to Salina to visit my grandma in the hospital and my grandpa.
This week was also the last day of school, and I was able to go visit the kiddos. We had lunch with the 4th grade teachers including Haelynn. We also headed into school the next day to clean/organize. After the tornado warnings passed we headed to lunch with Jenny. And today I have my first milkshake since I have been home with the babies. What a great week!
I am also looking forward to this next weekend, going to my friends grad party and then headed to the lake house for memorial weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment