Sunday, June 26, 2011

Date Night!

Brett and I went to the T-bones game with Josh and Jenny Friday night! My sis came and watched the kiddos! It was so nice to have a night away. At one point I had missed a call from my sis and when I tried calling back she didn't answer... I felt like I was going to throw up. After near panic my sis finally called back and all was okay. She had a hard time getting them to go to sleep and stay asleep. Siddalee KNOWS when her momma is gone. She was crying while Paige was holding her but all of a sudden got calm. We realized she could hear my voice through the phone, so I talked to her a little bit and she was fine :) Makes you feel good to know they are aware of who you are and when you are not there.
Saturday Mommy got out to go to a wedding and Daddy stayed home with the kiddos!
Tuesday, Amanda is coming up and we are going to try and do pictures of the kiddos ourselves. And if they don't turn out as good as I am hoping we will just go to a studio, but I thought it's worth a shot! I'm going to do some shopping around the internet and see if I can steal some ideas ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment