Friday, June 17, 2011

No Swimsuit for this Momma

So we are finally getting a routine down. They go to bed about 8 pm and sleep until 2 am. Then they get up again sometime from 5-6 am. I really can't complain for them not quite being 2 months old. My husband is still taking care of the morning feeding which is awesome! Now that I have adjusted to this schedule and I got cleared from the doctor... I am running!! First day was rough, but it's getting better. It's starting to become enjoyable. My plan is to start mixing in some P90X and see how that goes.
As for this summer I don't think we will be getting into a swimsuit. It's not just a matter of losing weight (I technically only have 7 lbs. left to lose), but just getting back to normal across the board. Which really with 2 little ones, you can't really go to the pool anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment