Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving

I am so thankful for two beautiful, healthy babies, a wonderful husband, loving/caring family, food :) and a roof over my head. I am thankful I have a job in a school that I love! I am thankful for all my friends.
We had a wonderful thanksgiving this year. The kiddos got to show off their thanksgiving outfits one more time. They had a rough start to traveling, not much sleep led to some fussy babies. However, they are adjusting and doing better. I did some black Friday shopping, but found this 9 pm thing ridiculous. Next year I will head out around 4 am and call it good. Got some great deals, and was done by 3 am. I will say I had a lot more energy this year, which is great because that is when we celebrate thanksgiving with Brett's family. I just hope they tone it down a bit next year, or soon we will be having black thanksgiving :(
I hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment